Ondo State governor, Mr. Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, has forwarded a list of eighteen (18) names to the Speaker of the state House of Assembly for confirmation as members of the state executive council.
The list as obtained BLACKFACE on Tuesday shows that sons of two past governors of the state form part of the names sent to the assembly for confirmation.
They are Adegboyega Adefarati and Mr. Femi Agagu whose fathers, Adebayo Adefarati and Segun Agagu were at different times the chief executives of the state.
Also making up the list is a former member of the Lagos House of Assembly, Mr. Omowunmi Olatunji-Edet.
Others are two prominent journalists Mr. Donald Ojogo and Yemi Olowolabi.
The names are:
1. Hon Toafiq Abdulsalam – Akoko North-East
2. Rasheed Badmus – Akoko North-West
3. Prince Solagbade Amodeni – Akoko South-East
4. Otunba Adegboyega Adefarati – Akoko South-West
5. Saka Yusuf Ogunleye – Akure North
6. Mrs. Omowumi Olatunji-Edet – Akure South
7. Ojogo Donald – Ese-Odo
8. Yemi Olowolabi – Idanre
9. Dr. Wahab Adegbenro – Ifedore
10. Funso Esan – Ilaje
11. Wale Akinterinwa – Ile-Oluji/Okeigbo
12. Pastor Emmanuel Igbasan – Irele
13. Alhaji Olurimisi Ismaila – Odigbo
14. Femi Agagu – Okitipupa
15. Prof. Bayonle Ademodi – Ondo East
16. Lola Fagbemi – Ondo West
17. Otunba Timilehin Adelegbe – Ose
18. Kola Olawoye Esq – Owo