1. Opening-up rural communities through partnership with Int’l agencies.
2. Reduction of leakages in government through the application of technologies
3. Constructed 10km township roads across the 30 LGAs
4. Additional 3km roads constructed across the 30 LGAs.
5. Completely built hundreds of state-of-the-art schools and renovated many others across the 30 LGAs.
6. Feeding over 250,000 school pupils on daily basis.
7. Sponsored Stranded UniOsun medical students to Ukraine for completion of studies.
8. Ongoing construction of East Bye-pass road with attendant overhead bridges
9. Ongoing construction of Akoda/Gbongan dualized road with Interchange bridge connecting Oyo state.
10. Over 1,500 lives of accident victims were saved through the establishment of O’Ambulance programme.
11. Reduction in infant mortality rate through the provision of free healthcare services in state-owned hospitals.
12. Overseas training of Osun indigenes in modern agriculture techniques, Information Communication Technologies and mechanatronics.
13. Constructed Odi-Olowo/Olaiya road linking Jaleyemi area with beautification
14. Constructed Olaiya/Oke-Fia road with parameter fencing
15. Relocated and built new Army remembrance arena/Acade.
16. Over 123km of waterways dredged to avoid flooding in Osun.
17. Provision of Patrol vans, Armored Personnel Carriers, security gadgets and an helicopters to ensure safety in Osun thereby reducing crime rate.
18. Supports to farmers in form of free seedlings, interest-free loans, trainings (local and international) and partnership.
19. Close to 2,000km of roads constructed across the state.
20. Right environment for investors in form of Tax holidays, free-trade-zone, quick issuance of C of O (within 90-days) indication to influx of investors in the state.
21. Free train service to Osun indigenes during festive periods.
22. Recruited over 48,000 O’YES cadets.
23. Over 9,000 teachers recruited and 17,057 teaching and non-teaching personnel promoted across primary and secondary schools.
24. Revived 17 years moribund Cocoa Processing Industry in Ede with extended capacity.
25. First to implement new minimum wage by increasing workers’ salaries.
26. Prompt payment of compensation to owner of houses demolished in the course of development.
27. Over N5billion micro-credit loan to artisan, market women/men and others
28. 28 Distributed educational tablet known as Opon-Imo to students in the government-owned high (secondary) schools in the state.
29. Built ultra-modern market with state-of-the-art facilities – Ayegbaju market
30. Overseen peaceful conduct of election since assumption of office in 2010
31. Established computer accessories factory known as Adulawo Technology City in conjunction with a private company
32. Grant autonomy to state-owned tertiary institutions in the state without interference
33. Paid 13 month salaries to workers’ between 2010-2014
34. Constructed first amusement park known as Mandela Freedom Park in Osun.
35. Ongoing reconstruction of Rasco bridge with 90% completion to solve perennial flooding.
36. Establishment of Omoluabi Savings and Garment Industry
37. Poultry rearing of 300,000 Broilers through Outgrower scheme
38. The list is endless….